Friday, October 9, 2015

Bon Jovi:2011-03-26-Concert at Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC, Canada

Bon Jovi
2011-03-26
Concert at Rogers Arena
Vancouver, BC, Canada 
 Live 2011 Tour    



 
FORMAT: MP3
Bitrate: 320Kbps.
Qualität: 8

Die Track­lis­te:

Intro
Last Man Standing
You Give Love a Bad Name
Born to Be My Baby
We Weren't Born to Follow
Lost Highway
Whole Lot Of Leavin'
Jon (talking)
It's My Life
Runaway
Raise Your Hands
We Got It Goin' On
Bad Medicine / Hot Legs
Lay Your Hands on Me (Richie on Vocals)
(You Want To) Make A Memory
Living In Sin / Chapel of Love (acoustic)
Jon (talking part 2)
Squeezebox
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
Who Says You Can't Go Home
Captain Crash & the Beauty Queen From Mars
Work for the Working Man
Have a Nice Day
Keep the Faith

# Encore:

Something to Believe In
Wanted Dead or Alive
These Days
Livin' on a Prayer


Bonus from March 25th:

Blood on Blood
The More Things Change
Bad Medicine / Pretty Woman
Bed of Roses
I'll Be There For You (Jon and Richie on vocals)
Mystery Train (acoustic)
Love for Sale (acoustic)
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead / Start Me Up
Blaze of Glory
Love's the Only Rule
(little cut)Always



No comments:

Post a Comment